Sunday, April 12, 2009

How expensive is GINKGO BILOBA?

I know this sounds lame but I%26#039;m only 15. I have a GPA of a 4.0--freshman...but I find it difficult to have good memory (long term). I want to remember everything, mainly in complex courses such as science, especially when finals come around. Will Ginkgo optimise my brain function in memory or is there a better vitamin to take for my age? My friend says that she doesn%26#039;t even study, she just had very good memory and she has a 4.0 GPA also; while I work my butt off for it.

How expensive is GINKGO BILOBA?
First, Gingo Biloba is not expensive, you can purchase it at Walmart. Second, there are so many different variables that could make someone have to study more or less to retain the same information; don%26#039;t sweat it.
Reply:People are different when it comes to studying and remembering things. You just have to find your way to remember things. Maybe you can recall pictures, and things you wrote down. So when you%26#039;re studying, write things down. Maybe reading is your thing, so read it plenty of times. You%26#039;re only 15 and have plenty of time to figure out what works for you. Try asking your parents.. see what worked for them.





And Ginkgo is not expensive, depending on the brand 10-15 dollars for a good sized bottle.



beauty quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment