Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am 20 years old and in college and was wondering if taking Ginkgo Biloba pills from GNC will help me?

any advice will help. I am hoping a lot of people will help me with this because I really need help improving my memory and people seem to be taking this to help focus better and I dunno if should take it at this age. Have any of you around my age taken ginkgo biloba and it has helped improve your memory and focus better? If i do take it how should I take it and how many should i take? any side effects?I heard it thins your blood or something like that? thanks.

I am 20 years old and in college and was wondering if taking Ginkgo Biloba pills from GNC will help me?
Different things work for different people. I don%26#039;t know of any reason not to try it. Some people can have bad reactions to different things, but compared to anything your doctor will give you, these reactions are rare.





I%26#039;m 23 and I take it to try to help combat the side effects of birth control. Within the time of taking the pill, I have noticed a sharp decline in my mental acuity, and yes, this is a listed side effect.





Some pointers: 120mg per day, divided into two doses (60mg in the morning, 60mg at night). When buying the supplement, look for 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides. Give the supplement 6-8 months before deciding whether or not to continue taking it.





Research of your own is also advised to tailor to any specific conditions that you may have, or any prescription meds you might be taking, etc.





Dr. Mercola%26#039;s website also has lots of articles with pointers to help with mental acuity. This might be worth checking out as well (www.mercola.com).
Reply:They don%26#039;t work! They don%26#039;t help you to focus or anything. To me they are a waste of money.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment