Sunday, April 12, 2009

How long do you think, ginkgo biloba will take in effect.?

I%26#039;ve just started to take ginkgo biloba to better my memory. I was just wondering how long before I see it%26#039;s effects, if any.


thanks

How long do you think, ginkgo biloba will take in effect.?
Unfortunately, that%26#039;s impossible to say. Different people respond differently to different supplements, so it could be a few days or a few weeks. Most people see most of the benefits from most supplements within a month or so.





When I started taking it, I didn%26#039;t even realize it for 4-5 weeks. It dawned on me one day that I hadn%26#039;t had trouble remembering as many things for the past few weeks before then, and I%26#039;ve been taking it ever since (with a MUCH improved memory). LOL!



skins.be blog

No comments:

Post a Comment